Linguista sum: linguistici nihil a me alienum puto (Roman Jakobson)
Лингвист съм и нищо езиково не ми е чуждо!
• Associated Professor (Docent) in New Bulgarian Studies Department, New Bulgarian University.
• M.A. in Bulgarian Language & Literature from The Sofia University “St. Clement of Ohrid”;
Main courses in New Bulgarian University:
- Academic Writing & Talking in Bulgarian (for undergraduate students)
- Introduction to Pragmatics (for undergraduate students)
- Pragmatics (for post-graduate students)
- Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology (for undergraduate students)
- Linguistic Anthropology (for post-graduate students)
- Semiotics of Written Discourse (for graduate and post-graduate students)
- Discourse Analysis (for graduate students)
• Meaning & Usage of Verbs and Nouns, Referring to Communication (The Bulgarian Natural Meta-Language Referring to Communication). Sofia, Institute for Bulgarian Language, 1997.